Franck Euksuzian, DMD PA
133 Jackson Rd Ste E, Medford, NJ, 08055
1.James Batchelor, DDS
1 Britton Pl Ste 2
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Wiener, James, DDS
1 Blanchard Rd
3.Salman, James B, DDS
195 N Haddon Ave
4.Marmo, James V, DDS
250 Gibbsboro Rd
5.Canalichio, James J, DDS
7512 Maple Ave
6.James Dvorchak DDS
1614 E Upsal St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Craig, James A, DDS
3223 N Broad St
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future