Franck Euksuzian, DMD PA
133 Jackson Rd Ste E, Medford, NJ, 08055
1.Drs. Rosen & Dworkin
350 Route 73 S
DentistsEndodontistsPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been going to Dr.Rosen for many years andwould recommend him andthe practice to anyone. Heis wonderful and caring.
2.James B Soffer DDS, PA
26 Kings Hwy W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The Soffer Dental Office has been creating and maintaining beautiful smiles for the south Jersey /Philadelphia community, in the same location, for over 50 years. Started by Dr. Benjamin Soffer in 195
24 E Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsPeriodontists
4.Acorn Dental Associates
100 Centre Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Michael R Merkowsky DMD
55 E Route 70
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Monokian Family Dental
151 Greentree Rd Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Mike is the newest addition to the Monokian Dental practice. It is always nerve racking going to someone who is new, but he overwhelmed me with the amount of knowledge he possessed and how gentle
7.R Istendal Fred Jr DDS
100 Centre Blvd Ste J
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future