1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Stockmeyer Sod Farm
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Sod- Sodding services- installation- delivery and pickup available. Service the Saginaw area. Located right outside Reese Michigan
3.Extreme Power Washing
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
Great Service! Business was quick to give a quote and came out the same day!
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
5563 Dixie Hwy
Building Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Veteran Owned Fully Insured Year Round Tree Service Residential & Commercial
6.Jacobs Lawn Care & Snow Remvl
603 N Decker Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.jw's creative services
6988 n lapeer rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree ServiceFertilizing Services
this place rocks !!! thease guys pulled up took care of my lawn like i never seen, the whole famliy was working, a true moms and pops out fit, clean and in uniform, very impressed with the work and th
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.