Leonard Thomas M Dentist
366 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA, 02474 Dental Service For Children & Family
1.Emergency Dental Service
69 Milk St Ste 135
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
10% Off first visit
Awesome! He got me an appointment the same day I had tooth pain. When I opted to have my tooth pulled vs a root canal he didn't judge and the procedure was over so fast it was amazing. He's very frien
2.Dulala, Raj V, DDS
19 Maple St
3.Sujatha L Revur PC
221 Boston Post Rd E
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Edward Fred Ingerman, DDS
530 Boston Post Rd E Ste D
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Nobscot Dental Care
883 Edgell Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Nobscot Dental delivers advanced dental technology and expert services of Dentist Dr. Reza Madani. Offered in a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment. Dr. Madani’s enthusiasm, passion and moti
55 Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Grace Dental is a family-friendly sedation, cosmetic and specialty dentistry office in Framingham, Massachusetts. We pride ourselves on providing you with a higher level of dental care that's always c
7.Suraiya M Shaikh, DMD
120 W Main St
Serving the Marlborough area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future