1.Walk In Medical Ctr
14 Asylum St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
2.Carewell Urgent Care
757 Boston Post Rd E
Very thorough; very professional. Front desk handled sign in and membership registration quickly and we got to see the doctor quickly. Doctor explained everything simply and well in friendly and down
3.Wayside Teen Health Center
31 E Main St
4.Healthcare Solutions Team
277 W Main St
5.Teen Health Center
133 E Main St Ste 203
6.Genoa A Qol Healthcare Co
340 Maple St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPharmacies
7.Triad Healthcare Inc
35 Hosmer St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.