1.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
1070 Mount Vernon Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
old guy Gary is good, he will up sell every thing so just say no supper nice guy, could use updates inside but I only go for the oil changeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1246 Mount Vernon Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
3.Family Tire Center Inc
350 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1546 Marion Mount Gilead Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6540 Mason Rd W
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
1622 Marion Mount Gilead Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheels
126 E Fairground St
Came in to get a new tire and was told that it could be plugged. They plugged it and said that it was too good of a tire to get rid of. Seeing as they do this for a living....I said okay. One hour lat
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.