Bruner Dental Center
807 W Gardner Dr, Marion, IN, 46952
1445 W Hoosier Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
He treated me very well and my uppers fit great! He also looks like Col. Sanders!
5081 W Hessler Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures® and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Muncie, IN and opened in October 1996.
3.Muncie Dental Care & Denture Center
1804 W Mcgalliard Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
At Muncie Dental Care and Denture Center, we work together and for our patients to make sure that they are able to sport their perfect smile. Dr. Kevin J. Welch and the entire team at our family denti
3101 S Western Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This is the best dentist office in Grant County! The staff are very caring and quick. They treat you like a friend. They want the patient to be as comfortable as possible and really care about them.
5.Marion Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Inc Charlie Cox Jr. DDS
702 N River Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Munson Ronbald J DDS
214 W 4th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Allen Genevieve DDS
2017 S Western Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.