1.J & J Lawn & Landscape Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Ron's Lawn Fertilization LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceMulches
We are a locally owned and operated full service lawn care company. Please call for a FREE ESTIMATE!!!! Here are some services we offer: FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE LAWN MOWING WEED EATING SIDEWALK EDGIN
4.Craig's Lawn Service
917 E 39th St
When I called, a man answered by saying "hello", so I asked if it was Craig's Lawn Service. The person on the other end didn't say anything and just hung up the phone. Apparently they are
5.Make Over Lawn Care
738 S 500 E
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Grant County Lawn & Pest
707 N Miller Ave
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
7.Ron Lawn Fertilization
3104 S Hamaker St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Lawn - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.