Bruner Dental Center
807 W Gardner Dr, Marion, IN, 46952
1.Cox Charlie Jr DDS
702 N River Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Contact us today to request an appointment.
110 N Baldwin Ave
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Throughout our
3.Evanseck, Richard A DDS
1007 N Western Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists More Info
3101 S Western Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
This is the best dentist office in Grant County! The staff are very caring and quick. They treat you like a friend. They want the patient to be as comfortable as possible and really care about them.More Nearby Locations »
5.K & L Dental
117 W Mulberry St
6.Bruner Dental Center
807 W Gardner Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
Great people. ...great atmosphere. ...great experiences. .would definitely recommend..Dr Tinsley is wonderful
7.Marion Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Inc Charlie Cox Jr. DDS
702 N River Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future