Charter Authorized Retailer
Serving the Marion area. TV,Internet, Phone As Low As $89.97Don't Miss Out! Call Today!
1.Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling
614 E 4th St
Air Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We understand that our greatest assets are our valued customers. We have earned a solid reputation by providing consistent, reliable, and high quality residential and light commercial plumbing, heatin
2.Best One Tire & Auto Care of Grant County
1801 S Western Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBattery SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Dealers
They have always done great work on my car! I have tried other shops in Marion and would not ever go back to anywhere but Zurchers!
3.Godwin Auto Electric Co
3201 S Washington St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Alternators & GeneratorsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Electric Service
Family owned business since 1945. Specializing in most domestic and import electrical systems, alternator/starter repair, computerized engine diagnosis and programming, vehicle emissions, and heating
214 E 2nd St
Air Conditioning Service & RepairRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingPlumbers
5.Custom Comfort Heating & Cooling
6210 S Lincoln Blvd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbersHeat Pumps
6.R & R Transmission
20 S 1200 E
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto TransmissionAuto Transmission Parts
We were seeking a second opinion after a $4,400 estimate from the ford dealership to replace a transmission. We brought it to R & R for a second opinion. They checked the vehicle over and it was fixed
7.South Marion Radiator & Automotive
217 E 31st St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesRadiators Automotive Sales & Service
Spectrum Cable Specials
Serving the Marion area. Tv, Internet, and Phone BundlesNEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.