Bruner Dental Center
807 W Gardner Dr, Marion, IN, 46952 More Info
3101 S Western Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
This is the best dentist office in Grant County! The staff are very caring and quick. They treat you like a friend. They want the patient to be as comfortable as possible and really care about them.More Nearby Locations »
2.Bruner Dental Center
807 W Gardner Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
Great people. ...great atmosphere. ...great experiences. .would definitely recommend..Dr Tinsley is wonderful
3.Stuart Glen Kelly, DDS
117 W Mulberry St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Kelly Marion, Indiana They are the most professional and personal group of people I've ever been to! I have gone there since 1980. I love them all and wouldn't think of going any where else! If you
4.Marion Family Dental Care
840 E 45th St
I highly recommend Dr Sawalha to everyone who is afraid of injections my experience with my first ever root canal was wonderful. Very gentle knowledgeable and professional office and staff. Also he haMore Nearby Locations »
110 N Baldwin Ave
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Throughout our
6.Evanseck, Richard A DDS
1007 N Western Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Marion Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Inc Charlie Cox Jr. DDS
702 N River Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future