2316 Coldstream Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402
2316 Coldstream Ave NE
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesWire & Cable-Electric
Keep your lights on with the help of the professionals at Dependable Electric. Serving the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area, we provide the complete range of electrical services, and we have built our company
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Alliant EnergyServing the Marion, IA area
Electric CompaniesUtilities Underground Cable, Pipe & Wire Locating ServiceGas CompaniesUtility Companies
I own a business in Newton, IA. I have been trying to reach customer service for about 3 weeks and have spent over 3 hours on hold w/customer service without answer. I go through pay plan and get some
4.Novak Electrical Contractor
710 2nd St
Novak Electric, Inc. was formed in 2004 by Shane and Wendy Novak with the intent of bringing back the family approach to doing business. We take pride in everything we do and strive to provide the bes
5.Hoddy Gates Electrical Service Incorporated
3555 Shaw Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Farm Electric Specialists for all your electrical needs, count on the experienced, professional electricians at Hoddy Gates Electrical Service Inc. We are a full
6.Steve's Heating Air Conditioning & Electrical....
3577 N Alburnett Rd
ElectriciansHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersMobile Home Repair & Service
I fear some retribution from this company so I'll keep it brief. I called them to check out my AC unit. they sent someone out, and that person did NOTHING. he walked around and made guesses. he then l
7.Duball Electric Inc
901 2nd Ave SW
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Maintenance Service
Duball Electric Inc. is a highly trained electrical contracting company focusing on residential, commercial and light industrial, serving Cedar Rapids, IA and surrounding areas. We specialize in: • Wi
Shay Electric Inc.
1223 Highland Ct, Iowa City, IA, 52240 We provide the very best in professional electrical installations
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.