1.Family Tree Dental
319 Colegate Dr
Family Tree has a wonderful and caring staff. They are timely, friendly, and very professional. I will be recommending them to my family and friends. Thank you Family Tree for helping me actually enjo
2.Family Tree Dental
123 3rd St
3.Family Tree Dental-Outreach
30 Acme St
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
At Family Tree Dental, our caring team of oral health professionals builds long-term, trust-based relationships with patients and delivers dental care that is gentle and centered on whole health.
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future