A Akins Plumbing Inc
Atl, Dacula, GA, 30019
3730 Honeysuckle Ln
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
I had to coordinate carpet cleaning from 1000 miles away to a house that we are getting ready to sell. I had a neighbor meet them after I arranged the area to be cleaned with their customer service,
2.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Marietta, GA area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
3780 Old Norcross Rd Suite 103-151
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
31 Oak Green Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
3823 Memphis Dr
Floor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
6.Stanley Cleaning Service
3253 Rivermist Cv
Cleaning ContractorsJanitorial Service
7.Stanley Carpet Care
40 Villa Rosa Rd Suite A-182
RugsUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
We specialize in hot-water extraction and dry cleaning. Pick-up and delivery available for area rugs. All work is 100% guaranteed. All over-the-phone quotes are GUARANTEED - NO hidden charges whatsoev
1911 Grayson Hwy Building 8 Suite 214, Grayson, GA, 30017
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.