Serving the Marietta area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Morning Dew Landscapes
994 Hidden Hollow Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsIrrigation Engineers
Found Morning Dew to be very professional. On time, explained all the work he was doing and discussed long term care of lawn. Found Lang to have expertise on what flowers and shrubs to plant and where
2.Ace Tree Surgery Inc
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFirewoodLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Have used ACE Tree Surgery 3 times in the past 12 yrs. Cut down large trees & trimmed branches from giant hardwoods. Excellent service every time. Very respectful of surrounding landscaping & yard. P
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
1355 Bells Ferry Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsTermite Control
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
626 Haven Dr SW
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
We offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy. We specialize in all phases of residential landscaping. We are committed quality work and outstanding results & are strongly in
5.A & N Sod Supply Inc
155 Bridgestone Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
Great company with great customer service.
6.Smart's Tree Service
2851 Frankie Ln NE
Stump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Visit our website
201 Yancy Dr SE
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Great price, great service. They were here on time and got the job done fast. I am really pleased with the design David provided us. He went over it thoroughly and we were confident but not exactly su
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.