The Szikman Dental Group
Serving the Marietta area. Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, ToothWhitening and Dentures. Call Us!
1.Kirk Kimmerling DDS
3698 Largent Way NW Ste 202
Great dental office. Had a wonderful cleaning and check-up. My hygienist, Brittany is fantastic. She does a great job and has my teeth sparkling after my visit. Dr. Kimmerling does such a thorough
2.Choice One Dental Care
683 Piedmont Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Everyone there does an amazing job! Very family friendly, highly recommended to all. The managers there are terrific as well.
3.William B. Hawkins DDS, MAGD
3535 Roswell Rd Ste 56
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
This dental office is wonderful. Dr. Hawkins has been such a great dentist to me and my family. He is always a gentleman who is just as gentle with my teeth. :) I recommend him for any of your dental
1000 Johnson Ferry Rd
Great Staff, Dr. Gina is very nice and informative. My ten year old daughter really felt comfortable and relaxed. She did not want to go to the dentist and was scared but when the staff made her feel
5.Dr. Beth S. Pascaner DDS
1001 Whitlock Ave SW Ste A
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Pascaner and her associates render top-tier dental services to the West Cobb community. Their commitment to dental service excellence and customer satisfaction is nonpareil. We are proud to have
3700 Largent Way NW
Love them! They are great with my busy child and answer all the questions that I have.
7.East Cobb Family Dentistry
2969 Johnson Ferry Rd
All my family goes to Dr. Haydon. My kids always come out smiling and they are always so pleasant and friendly. They are not the type of dentist to pressure you to have a bunch of work done that you d
John H. Hamel
Serving the Marietta area. Take Action! Ask About Veneers,Crowns, Bridges & Whitening.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future