1.Clinica De La Salud Hispana Dr
3652 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Ste 4
2.Clinica De La Salud
969 Windy Hill Rd SE
Hospital & Nursing Home Consultants
3.Clinica De La Mama
578 Windy Hill Rd SE
4.Clinica De La Mama
5050 Jimmy Carter Blvd Ste 250
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
we have experience provide prenatal care and women's care for 18 years in Georgia , we count with 2 locations in Norcross with address 5050 Jimmy Carter Blvd Norcross Ga 30093
5.Clinic For All La Clinica De
1795 Washington Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Clinica De La Mama
3750 Venture Dr
7.Clinica De La Mama
936 Holcomb Bridge Rd Ste 2
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.