A Quality Electric
12620 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85022
1.Hidden Valley Auto Parts
53501 W Jersey Dr
Automobile Restoration-Antique & ClassicElectriciansAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Engine Rebuilding
1969 Oldsmobile 442 steel dash assemblyI called Matt at Hidden Valley Auto Parts and asked about a steel dash assembly for a 1969 Olds 442 and luckily he had it. He gave me a reasonable price and ship
2.Dougs Electrical Services
8228 N 19th Ave Apt 406
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Stop. Look no further. Doug is the guy you want.I replaced a blown breaker only to find the main breaker would not re-engage......on a Saturday mid-morning. After phone a couple of other electrician
3.George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical
3830 S 38th St
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsPlumbers
Click for Coupon
Fast, friendly, efficient service GUARANTEED!Free flowing water makes our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. It's a commodity we take for granted until something goes wrong. Anyone who's experi
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Ferrin Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Ferrin Electric has been serving the valley in Residential & Commercial electrical needs for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service & would like to thank all of our business p
Do you have Electrical Problems? Call and speak to someone immediately. We can help.We have Service Technicians on Call 24 Hours a Day. We provide fast and friendly service. Brutinel Electrical has be
7.The Mighty Electricians
3145 E Chandler Blvd
Call The Mighty Electricians For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
Serving the Maricopa area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.