Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Margate area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Christos Doctors Inn
8019 N State Road 7
2.Garrett Weinstein, DC PA
1410 NW 26th Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPersonal Injury Law AttorneysRehabilitation Services
At Chiropractic Clinics of South Florida we offer Chiropractic Care, Auto Accident Injury treatment, Treatment for Neck Pain, Back Pain, Sciatica, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Headaches, General Pain Rel
3.Christos Doctors Inn
8019 W Sample Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareHospicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I read the reviews before posting and have to say, that I have never experienced not having access to the doctor when I needed him. The staff is friendly, and Dr. Smith is shockingly, caring and at
4.Medix Urgent Care Center
2331 N State Road 7 Ste 102
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
$29.00 School, Sports, and Work Physicals.
HI Everyone!! I just wanted to let everyone know that the office has moved to Lauderhill. The new address is 2331 N State Road 7 Suite 102 Lauderhill,Fl 33313. THe NEW PHONE # IS (954)484-8444.Dr. Y
10199 Cleary Blvd Ste 10
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical CentersClinics
2300 SE 4th Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
7.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
Serving the Margate area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.