Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Margate area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Family Dental Associates
6130 W Atlantic Blvd
I have been going to family dental associates for quite a few years, and the doctors and staff are amazing. But I had a cleaning today by Roberta and she was quite amazing, felt like she touched every
5522 W Sample Rd
We value our patients and guarantee to bring them the best possible care at little disruption to your time and wallet. Contact us today.
3.Emergency Dental DDS
3330 N Federal Hwy
DR YIGIT is IT!!!! The best!
4.Lighthouse Dental Care
2323 NE 26th Ave
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers Coconut Creek
4660 W Hillsboro Blvd Ste 7
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sunrise Dental Services PLLC
6765 Sunset Strip
Sunrise Dental Services PLLC offers Gentle & Carin Pediatric Dentistry in the Sunrise area. Welcoming New Patients.
7.Dentures & Dental
2201 NE 52nd St
DentistsClinicsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I had a dental emergency called after 12pm , they told me to come in, as a new patient I felt very at ease with staff, very professional and took the time to explain the procedure
Serving the Margate area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future