localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Greg's Lawn & Landscaping
1200 Continental Pl NE
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Greg's Lawn & Landscaping is a nationally recognized leader in the landscape, lawn-care and snow management industry. We handle lawn care, landscaping and snow removal. We're specialists in the design
3.Norwegian Nursery & Landscapes
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsRetaining Walls
Welcome to Norwegian Nursery & Landscapes Inc! At Norwegian Nursery & Landscapes Inc we specialize in landscape makeovers. We have proudly been serving Cedar Rapids and the surrounding area since1991
4.De Neve Enterprises
400 Jefferson St
5.Hometown Lawn Care & Landscaping
4447 V St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
6.De Neve Enterprises
2357 B Ave
Parking Lot Maintenance & MarkingPavement & Floor Marking ServicesLawn Maintenance
7.Kruse Tree Trim
Po Box 431
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGeneral Contractors
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.