1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hulett Environmental Services
1076 Industrial Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Hulett Environmental Services is a local, full-service environmental pest control company specializing in state-of-the-art pest control services that protect your home, family and pets from pests and
3.American Lawn Care LLC
13520 Bonita Beach Rd SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Family-owned-and operated, American Lawn Care is a premier lawn care and yard maintenance company servicing Collier County . Building our reputation and clientele through honest work and word of mouth
4.Chris Burns LawncareServing the Marco Island, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Chris Burns Lawn Care committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We provide excellent customer service combined with high quality and affordable service. We uphold a standard of integrit
5.Keith's Pool Service
Lawn MaintenanceSwimming Pool Repair & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Welcome to Keith's Pool Service.Since we started in the pool service business our goal as a swimming pool service company has been to provide the best of pool care for your pool.Our best of pool care
6.Chris' Complete Lawn CareServing the Marco Island, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSwimming Pool Repair & Service
I give Chris' Complete Lawn Care 5 stars because they never miss a beat, my yard always looks its best and I enjoy showing it off to my friends, family, and neighbors. Thanks guys for all your hard wo
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.