1.HCM Sleep Lab
2511 US Highway 281
2.Dream Catchers Sleep Lab
101 Hays St
Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
Very pleased with Dr. Lambert and his staff! They are very friendly and accommodating. He spent the time to explain everything and taught my teenager about the importance of stretching before activities. I highly recommend this office for any of your chiropractic needs!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.