St. Paul Lawn Service
www.acutabovetreecareservice.net Keep Your Lawns Healthy Year Round.Call Now For Professional Service! More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Peter Doran Lawn & Landscaping
3601 85th Ave N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
They do dynamite work!
3.Rockman Landscaping & Tree Service
3118 Stevens Ave Apt 302
Lawn MaintenanceFirewoodStone NaturalLandscape Contractors
Save $50.00 Off Tree Removal
These guys did an excellent job at my house; they were really friendly & professional. I had landscaping & a little tree work done; everything they did was exactly how I wanted it & their
4.Bury's Lawn and Landscape LLC
8375 Fern Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Bury's Lawn & Landscape is a family owned and operated business since 1990. We are a full service landscape company that prides itself on quality workmanship, customer service, reliability and integri
5.Lake Country Lawn & Landscape
4475 Forest Lake Lndg
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Infinite Lawn and Landscape
12565 Jefferson St NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Infinite Lawn is a full service provider of lawn care and maintenance and renovation landscaping.
7.Max Landscape LLC 1
729 E 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceConcrete ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Max Landscape LLC offer high quality landscape services with aesthetic quality with the only purpose of meeting and satisfying our clients' needs. Our company provides services to all Twin City Metro
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.