Serving the Manteca area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Joe Lent's Abbey Carpets & Floor
3008 E Hammer Ln Ste 108
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Joe Lents Abbey Carpet is the premier carpet dealer serving property management companies and residential customers in Stockton and the surrounding communities. We offer a wide selection of quality vi
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.CM Carpets Plus
1338 E Miner Ave
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
* Best Prices in Town! * Free Estimates * Full Financing Available *Se Habla Espanol Order Today 48 Hour Installation Available on in Stock Goods We now offer painting contracting services & Venetian
5.CWH Tile and StoneServing the Manteca, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
CWH Tile and Stone has been providing tile and stone installations and home improvements for over 25 years. We are locally owned and operated, and licensed and insured. We take pride in providing the
6.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Manteca, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Get the sleek, polished hardwood floors that you've always wanted at Empire Today. We offer a variety of real and engineered hardwood options.
Serving the Manteca area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?