1310 E Swain Rd, Stockton, CA, 95210
1.Glenn Akutagawa, DDS
121 E North St
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I have seen Dr. Glenn since childhood. He is a wonderful dentist and his staff is great!
2.Vontela Vimala DDS
527 E Center St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. Vontela is very kind and her staff is very friendly -- makes me feel like I'm at home. She really listens and cares. I had a great pain free experience. They really explained everything well. It
3.Leon, Jennifer, DDS
1160 W Yosemite Ave
Phone operater told me that he needed a zip code to give me a price quote, because the price depends on were you live, this sounds wrong to me I would never use them!
4.Dr. Pamela Andrews, DDS
132 N Grant Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
My son has gone to other dentists in the past and he never sat still for routine x-rays in those offices. I brought him to Dr Andrews' office, and her staff got the x-rays the first time! I was shocke
5.Nguyen Huy DDS
2288 Daniels St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Croft, Robert R, DDS
142 N Grant Ave
7.Office Sangalang DR DDS
123 E North St
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future