145 Watson Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
The administrator and the staff of CountryWood Plantation have been wonderful to my grandmother. She has dementia and wanted to "go home" numerous times. They talked with her and came up with ways t
2.Avonlea Assisted Living
2429 Lawndale Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
1 Free Amenity Service a Month
We asked our residents and their family members, "What is the one thing you like best about living at AvonLea?" Here are some of their replies:"AvonLea is the Best!!""The thin
3.Tupelo Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1901 Briar Ridge Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAssisted Living Facilities
A great place to work...Take care and show concern
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
6.Sunshine Health Care
1677 Highway 9 N
Nurses-Home ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Specializing in Rehabiltation & Long Term Care. Medicare and Medicaid Certified
7.Trace Regional HospitalServing the Mantachie, MS area
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesPsychiatric Clinics
Family Medical Clinic, Internal Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology and Surgical Services.
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.