Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
1.NatureCare Lawn Services
2753 N Main St
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Serving Arlington & Mansfield Since 1988 * Free Estimates * State Licensed ASSOCIATION *Texas Turfgrass Association
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.The Chowtreez Landscaping Full Lawn Services LLC
PO Box 814
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
4.I & E Services Inc
3102 Kiowa Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesProperty Maintenance
Terry and his crew mow my lawn every week. They are on time, courteous, professional and take pride in their work. My lawn is the most beautiful lawn on the block! When my neighbors ask how I keep
5.L D Erickson Landscape Construction
4612 Sunshine Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsConcrete ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
For over 25 years, LD Erickson has been privileged to be one of the area’s leading landscape design firms. From full scale commercial projects to residential homes, our firm has the expertise and expe
6.Sims Landscaping And Sprinkler Systems
4419 Woodland Park Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
2800 W Division St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnDrainage Contractors
I DID TELL MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT THIS PLACE! THEY HAVE A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND REALLY TOOK CARE OF MY NEEDS. THEY GAVE ME A BEAUTIFULLY SODDED BACK YARD AND REPLACED AN OLD ROTTEN RETAINING WAL
NatureCare Lawn Services
2753 N Main St, Mansfield, TX, 76063
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.