1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1409 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
2.P.M. Tires LLC
116 Detweiller Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
P.M. Tires installs and repairs tires for trucks, cars, RV's, tractors and farm implements. Locally owned and operated serving the greater Mansfield Pennsylvania area. Our friendly and knowledgeable s
3.West's Auto Sales
13351 Route 6
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
23 Sassafrass St
Auto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
5.Chris Case Automotive
87 N Main St
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
6.Guaranteed Tire & Auto
55 Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Krise's Tire and Auto Service Center
721 Canton St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesGas StationsAuto Repair & Service
We were traveling from Coudersport, PA to Falls , PA and the alternator in my 2000 Chevy van gave out. We managed to get to the convenient store in Sylvania and the owner, Bob, called Ron at Krises
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Compare Offers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.