1.Northeast Professional Home Health
570 Lexington Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health Services
For over a decade, Northeast Professional has brought quality health care services to the homes of the people in our community. Whether you need skilled nursing, physical, occupational or speech thera
2.A 1 Associated
1298 Ashland Rd
NursesMedical ClinicsHome Health ServicesClinics
A-1 Associated has been providing skilled nursing Services in Richland and surrounding counties. We provide you with the expert home health care you need to help you recover, maintain independence, an
3.Walk-In Urgent Care
1341 S Trimble Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Vicki Delany gave me exceptional care and I highly recommend this facility. Vicki took great care listening to me and figuring out what had made me sick. The wait was under 15 minutes and I was seen q
4.OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
335 Glessner Ave
OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital offers a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, including neurological and cardiovascular surgeries, sophisticated diagnostic testing and compMore Nearby Locations »
5.ENT Central, LLC
770 Balgreen Dr Ste 209
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Mansfield Ontario Richland County Health Department
555 Lexington Ave
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentMedical Information & ResearchClinics
7.Medcentral Health System
370 Cline Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.