Serving the Mansfield area.
995 Old Post Rd
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlaziers
2.Glass DoctorServing the Mansfield, MA area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceMirrors
$50 OFF $500 or more+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
3.Customer Wood Glass
26 Fuller Pl
Glass-Beveled, Carved, Etched, Ornamental, EtcGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Custom Wood & Glass is a company that provides superior customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and craftsmanship. We can do it all, no job to small. However we specialize in wood and glass, kitch
4.Free Estimates Auto Glass
60 Forbes Blvd
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlass DoorsWindshield RepairGlass-Beveled, Carved, Etched, Ornamental, Etc
5.Armstrong World Industries
367 Willow St
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
408 N Main St
Windshield RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Joel, at the Taunton, MA office was incredibly helpful. I was initially told that I would not be covered by insurance and Joel took quite a bit of time to chase down the matter and make sure that my n
7.Clear Auto Glass
100 Foxboro Blvd
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
Boston Glass & Boarding Service
1068 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA, 02125 Fully Equiped Glass Company Since 1976 !
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.