Affordable Electrical Service
Stoughton, MA, 02072
1.Affordable Electrical Service
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Visit our website
•Electric service upgrades •Fuses to circuit breakers • older house specialist • additions •lighting
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbers
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
4.New England Safety Systems
680 Richmond St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Your home is more than the roof over your head. It represents stability, safety and security. As a family owned and operated company, we understand firsthand the desire to protect your business, home
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
6.Paul Dunn Electrician
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Responded quickly, arrived on time, got the job done fast, honest, professional, knowledgable, reasonable cost, and a nice guy bonus. Simply the best!
7.Jason Theriault Electric
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
After contacting a few electricians for updating a panel, Jason offered a competitive price. He worked on our service with knowledge and expertise while answering all questions we had. We highly reco
Serving the Mansfield area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.