Don't Worry I Can Fix It
1406 S 6th St, Louisville, KY, 40208
1.Mannsville Sash & Door Co Inc
PO Box 200
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGeneral Contractors
Had these folks build me a new lower sash for my 1935-era house. Quality and fitment were excellent. Price was reasonable. Great company to work with.
2.Mannsville Sash & Door Co Inc
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Mannsville Sash & Door Co Inc
10262 Liberty Rd
3 Day Blinds
Serving the Mannsville area. Let 3 Day Blinds Beautify Your HomeFree In-Home Design Consultation
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.