1.Palmetto Primary Care
22 Bozard St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Palmetto Health-Usc Orthopedic Center-Sumter
100 N Sumter St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
130 Plaza Cir
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Palmetto Family Practice
115 N Sumter St Ste 315
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
5.Palmetto Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center
595 W Wesmark Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Palmetto Primary Care
104 Funk Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
7.Palmetto Primary Care
334 Mercy St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.