Serving the Manning area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Clarendon Memorial Long Term
18 S Brooks St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
5583 Summerton Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
3.Clarendon Memorial Hosp Long
203 E Boyce St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care Facilities
4.Clarendon Health System Long Term Care
326 S Mill St
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5.Gentiva Home Health
16 N Brooks St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Centers
6.Lean On Me Home Health Care
27 S Mill St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
7.Professional Care of Manning-Home Care Services
220 W Boyce St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.