Call A Pro
Serving the Manitowoc area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Nichols Electric Inc
1344 S 26th St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Our expert technicians offer 24-hour emergency service NICHOLS ELECTRIC, INC. was established in 1999, is owned and operated by William & Judy Nichols and currently has seven employees. We are state c
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3.Graese ElectricServing the Manitowoc, WI area
4.Complete Electric Service
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Had them in to rewire my house, they were on time and very professional. Chuck walked me through what need to be done and what was not a priority. When everything was done it looked great and I was ve
5.Complete Electric ServiceServing the Manitowoc, WI area
With over 15 years of electrical experience, our focus on excellent customer service and our impressive attention to detail we are your top choice for all of your residential and commercial electrical
6.Efficient Electric, LLCServing the Manitowoc, WI area
Our intention at Efficient Electric, LLC, is to give the highest quality service, at the best value with the utmost integrity and honesty. Efficient Electric, LLC, provides a variety of services to lo
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Manitowoc area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.