1.Smile Clinic SC
1602 N 18th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Scott M. Behringer is a Marquette University graduate with over 30 years of experience practicing dentistry in the lakeshore area. Dr. Behringer has been innovative in aesthetic smile makeovers an
4125 Harbor Town Ln
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I called several places before I ended up at Aspen Dental and all the women who answered the phones in Sturgeon Bay were terrible...cold as ice ...not helpful...so you have to know that the dentist whMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Park SC
1503 Randolph Ct
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Please Find Us on Facebook!!!!!!
4.Shoreline Dental Associates
1415 N 8th St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
* Dr. Douglas P. Allison * Dr. Scott E. Zak ASSOCIATION * American Dental Association * Wisconsin Dental Association
5.Midwest Dental Manitowoc Marshall Street
2102 Marshall St
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
6.Just Jeffrey K DDS MS
340 E Reed Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
*Cosmetic and Functional Orthodontics for Children and Adults *FREE Initial Exam and Consultation *Interest Free Payment Plan *We Submit to All Insurance Companies * No Referral Necessary **Jeffrey K.
1415 N 8th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
*Jessica M.A. Hall D.D.S. *Committed to the Thorough Care & Treatment of Our Patients*Friendly & Experienced*New Patients & Emergencies Welcome*We Explain Everything! *Most Insurance Accepted
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future