Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Harlem Health Center
133 Morningside Ave
2.Mc Guire, Diedra, DDS New York City Health Corp
506 Malcolm X Blvd # Wp2
3.Manhattan Dental Health
635 Madison Ave Fl 19
4.Dr Martin Luther King Jr Health Center
2739 3rd Ave
5.Manhattan Dental Health
29 W 57th St Ste 1200
Implant DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
New York Dentist Dr Michael Goldberg offers dentist services, including Laser teeth whitening, implant dentistry, dental exams, preventative dentistry, restorative dentistry, conservative periodontal
6.Pediatric Dental Health Center
634 Anderson Ave
Pediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
7.Dentistry For Health New York
120 E 56th St Fl 12
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Tricorache Joanna DDS
31 Washington Sq W Apt 1R, New York, NY, 10011 Affordable Dental Services to Give You a Healthy Smile for a Lifetime
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future