3266 Kimball Ave
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
PrairieStone, Inc., formerly Howe Landscape, Inc., was recently purchased by its three managers- Cory LeMay, Todd Lagerman, and Ryan Lynch, who are excited to take the company to even greater heights.
2.Blueville Nursery Inc
4539 Anderson Ave
Nurseries-Plants & TreesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL *Landscaping Since 1962 *Employee Owned & Operated
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Maple Wood Lawn & Landscape
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceFertilizers
BUSINESS SERVICES AT NON-COMMERCIAL SITE
7.Rothwell Landscape, Inc.
1607 Fair Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Call Us for More Information
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.