Rapid Urgent Care
1111 N Causeway Blvd, Mandeville, LA, 70471
1.Louisiana Men's Clinic
2659 N Causeway Blvd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
2.Louisiana Men's Clinic
3645 Williams Blvd Ste 104
Health & Welfare Clinics
3.Louisiana Wound Care Specialist
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.The Foot Clinic of LouisianaServing the Mandeville, LA area
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I had my first visit with Dr. Tullier and was very impressed. He took his tim explaining my problem and gave me several options. I woke up this morning and had absolutely NO heel pain. Fantastic!
5.Sleep Solutions Of Louisiana
350 Lakeview Ct
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentClinics
6.Louisiana Heart Hospital
64030 Highway 434
HospitalsMedical Service OrganizationsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
My first experience was January 3, 2017 for back surgery, great service, released January 4, 2017, nom pain, extremely numb, went back to work a week later. Started having severe headaches while, sit
7.Louisiana Medical Management Corp
19370 Highway 36
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Rapid Urgent Care - Slidell
2170 Gause Blvd W, Slidell, LA, 70460
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.