1.Dr. Erin Luft Katz, DDS
931 Westwood Dr Ste I
2.Katz, Ralph P, MD
1301 Barataria Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
323 Drury Ln
4.Katz Stephen I
4919 Canal St
3004 Paris Rd
Cocktail LoungesBar & GrillsBarsTaverns
6.Herman Herman & Katz LLC
820 Okeefe Ave
AttorneysCivil Litigation & Trial Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
Our firm was founded by brothers David and Harry Herman in 1942. David and Harry were born at the turn of the twentieth century to immigrant parents in the Irish Channel of New Orleans. Their personal
7.Katz, Morgan Jane
1430 Tulane Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.