1.Heilemann Richard F DDS PC
74 Longview Dr
2.Russell, Philip H, Dds - Russell Dental Group
4313 Main St
3.Andrew Schmid DDS
3962 Main St
4.Catherine Cech D.M.D.
5271 Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
1481 Murphy Hill Rd
Dentists More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future