1.Volunteer Medical Clinic
1400 Willow Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsNurses
2.Banyan Healthcare And Wellness Center
1030 Mcarthur St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Fast Pace Urgent Care
1415 Hillsboro Blvd Ste 106
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
Love this place. Very caring and family friendly. The doctors and nurses and very thorough. I don't want to go anywhere else now. Thank you.
4.Eye Care Center Associates
1421 McArthur St
Medical ClinicsOptical GoodsOptometristsLaser Vision Correction
5.Go To Healthcare Placement
211 S Woodland St
6.Manchester Health Care
811 Keylon St
7.Southern Tennessee Specialty Clinic
1405 Hillsboro Blvd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.