Shelbyville Dental Office
www.shelbyvilledenistry.com 1006 Colloredo Blvd, Shelbyville, TN 37160 Comprehensive General Dental Care.Call Our Established Clinic Now.
1.Swanson, Leif S.
1423 McArthur St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
While we haven't had work done here yet... I called to make an appointment and they were booked solid, but the lady was quick to help me find someone else who could help us, giving me the name, locati
2.Brown, Timothy DDS
116 E Fort St
3.Manning DDS Charlie D
1056 Mcarthur St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
this dentist is awesome he does very good work and for a reasonable price on all your dental work try him before others .
4.Taylor Trevor C Implant & Family Dentistry
53 Sitz Dr
5.Matthew Nichols Dds Oral & Facial
1425 Mcarthur St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
6.Honeycutt Family Dentistry
1240 Mcarthur St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Honeycutt dentistry is a great office full or wonderful people. they are all very professional and kind!!
7.Robert DDS Childress MS
1240 Mcarthur St
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
General Dental Clinic
www.drjanettegardner.com 2122 N. Jackson Street, Tullahoma, TN 37388 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future