Serving the Manchester area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Toms River
9 Mule Rd
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
2.Ocean Health Initiatives
301 Lakehurst Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Family Health Clinic
425 Jack Martin Blvd
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
Terrible staff unfriendly and not compassionate at all find another doctors office because this place is bad
890 Bennetts Mills Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Jackson, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2369 at 890 Bennetts Mills Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
5.Dr. Laura Tesoriero, MD
1899 Route 88
6.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLCServing the Manchester, NJ area
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
I've worn glasses since 2nd grade, I am now 41. I had my surgery done yesterday at the Lasik Eye Institute in Bala Cynwyd. My vision is 20/20, its something like a miracle. I can't say enough about th
7.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLCServing the Manchester, NJ area
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Manchester area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.