Dilley Wood Floors LLC
1432 Old Waterbury Rd, Southbury, CT, 06488
1.Daigle Patrick Hardwood Flooring
54 Hilliard St
Im really happy with my new Hardwood floors. Thay did an amazing job and very professional. I was recommended by a friend. She had her floors sanded and finished , They came out really good too, like
2.Kibbe Custom Floors
211 Bush Hill Rd
* 30 Years Experience * Custom Floors * Where Your Home Is Our Showroom * Residential - Commercial * Prompt Professional Service * Floors Installed, Sanded & Refinished * Staining A Specialty * Old &
3.B & B Flooring LLC
250 Porter St
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
* Floor Refinishing * Sanding
4.Dustless Hardwood Floors, LLC
35 Irving St
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood FloorsFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
Great experience working with Daniel. Highly skilled and knowledgable of his craft. I had hardwood floors installed in both my living and dining room and I am elated with the outcome. I highly recomme
5.Chasse Hardwood Flooring
* Installation * Sanding * Staining * Refinishing * Old & New Floors * Quality Work at Reasonable Prices * Free Estimates * Fully Insured
6.Dilley Wood Floors LLC
1432 Old Waterbury Rd
Flooring ContractorsWoodworkingCarpentersHardwood Floors
Visit our website
Please Contact Us For More Information.
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
Serving the Manchester area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?