1.Old Town Manassas Medical Center
9003 Church St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I have been going to Old Town Manassas Medical Center for a couple of years now. It's a great place with caring and professional staff. They not only treat typical sickness like soar throat/ flu but a
6360 Hoadly Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Manassas, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1733 at 6360 Hoadly Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, pMore Nearby Locations »
8100 Ashton Ave Ste 212
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7513 Presidential Ln
This place does not exist. I was looking for employment and clicked on the company name. When I called the number, it gave verizons automatic voice message, as if the company is no longer here or forg
5.Greater Prince William Cmnty
9705 Liberia Ave
6.Prince William Healthcare Auxiliary
9215 Center St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.