A Place For Mom
Serving the Manassas area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Home Instead Senior Care
9817 Godwin Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
To you, it's about finding trustworthy care for your aging loved one. To us, it's about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family's needs. Our families live and workMore Nearby Locations »
9300 Forest Point Cir
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Visiting Angels is the nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion careMore Nearby Locations »
3.Community Residences Inc
7811 Oak St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAdult Day Care CentersAssisted Living FacilitiesGeneral Contractors
4.Prestige Healthcare Services, LLC
9116 Center St Ste 108
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
5.Betty's Place Inc
13656 Van Doren Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
12615 Galveston Ct
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
8595 Centreville Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The staff at Willow Oaks Court At Birmingham Green understands and provides a warm, caring, and professionally staffed nursing home environment for all of our residents. With 76 years of providing lon
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.