Serving the Manassas area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Two by Four Construction LLC
10929 Iron Mountain Pl
Flooring ContractorsHandyman ServicesHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
You deserve a home customized to your wishes. That's why the remodeling contractors at Two by Four Construction LLC in Manassas, VirginiaWe have more than 30 years of experience in bathroom remodels a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Master Finisher Services
9 Ottinger Ln
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
The job was exelent the best best services
5.NIA BUILDERS INC / Carpet Depot.
19002 Fuller Heights Rd.
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome BuildersRoofing Contractors
6.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Equipment & SystemsHeat PumpsVentilating ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
7.Mill Direct Floor Coverings
9560 Lee Hwy
Tile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsFlooring Contractors
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?