American Local Locksmith
Serving the Manasquan area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a fantastic experience! Shon was able to make two new car keys for me a couple of hours after I called and offered a very fair price. A wonderful experience all around. Call American Local Locksm
3.American Locksmith Service Monmouth County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
5.Ted Hall Locksmith
397 State Route 35 Ste 1
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Locks, Alarms, Doors, Safes - Peace of Mind. Family Owned and Operate since 1972 Master Locksmiths and Security Specialists. All locks serviced, master keyed and installed. Foreign and domestic car an
6.24/7 Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
24/7 Local Locksmith are awesome. responsive, on time, called ahead when he was on his way. did the work quickly, thoughtfully (good recommendations) and for a good price. highly recommend.
Call A Pro
Serving the Manasquan area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.